Monday, December 25, 2006

 
I was drinking one day...

and i thought of the world by a hillside.

Flowers, daffodils to be exact...
A kite...
That flies on its own.

A cart that went to the moon..

Where were you that day?
I was experiencing the world.

I never knew you, you never knew me. But in spite of that.
You change color like the hills, you change rotation like the sun.

The world in its 5 dimensions, satellites befall. the stars embrace your beauty and the wind calls out your woe.

In spite of the many million galaxies, still..
The hillside remained a hill.

And then there was a shadow... was it human? i would never know for in that very moment life flushed before me.

it's calling me out... what if i never get to find out? what if i'm afraid?

never mind i'll take the risk....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?